Sunday, February 27, 2011

It isn't rare. It is all the time.

The other day, Missy said to me, she often wondered if people thought the videos and pictures posted on this blog were a rare moment in time captured by film, or if they knew that those moments happen all the time.


My two older children, especially Katherine,  love their sister.  Hugs and kisses for Charlotte happen multiple times a day in my house and I repeat the statement, "Give your sister some space!" at least twenty times each day. And while I am thrilled that there is so much love in my house, it is tiring as well. 



 Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way, I just hope the love fest continues as Charlotte gets older and starts stealing their toys! 


Happy Sunday everyone, share the love today!

2 comments:

  1. I can completely relate! It is hard to have Calvin awake not because he is needy but because I'm always redirecting his brother Nolan away from squeezing him to death! Great but to a limit right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, I think the lovefest will just change, these days at my house it is Kayla initiating all the hugs and kisses and all out tackling of her big brother and sister! Siblings are so awesome and fun to watch, enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!