Friday, April 1, 2011

Tragic

I took some pretty great pictures of Charlotte this afternoon, in hopes of posting them tonight. Then the camera died....and, the battery charger is lost. My house is pretty dang clean and organized right now, which is the up side of having your house on the market. However, a few months ago when we were organizing, I am pretty sure that charger got thrown in a bin, which is now in storage, in a barn at my aunt and uncle's house. Not cool and very tragic because I am pretty sure the pictures I took were adorable. For now, you're going to have to take my word for it.

I have had a ton of blog topics go through my head the past few days, but frankly I have not had the time or energy to sit down and pound them out. It has been a busy week! Charlotte continues to do really well after her surgery. We have an appointment on Monday to get her cast off; though I gotta tell ya, it has not been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. She truly doesn't seem bothered by the clunker and we haven't had to give her anything for pain in at least two days. 

Most of the craziness of our lives lately has come from this whole home selling thing. We knew it would be crazy, we knew it would be stressful, but man! I am ready for it to be over. Each showing takes us about 4-5 hours to get ready for...the constant cleaning is exhausting, and we are so thankful for the help of family and friends. No bites yet, but some positive feedback, so we keep chugging along. It will be worth it in the end.

I forgot that we had an old point and shoot camera laying around, so I quickly just snapped a pic of Charlotte before Mike put her to bed. This would be a pretty boring post without a picture....

*Does the black and white effect hide the prunes all over her face?! I hope so! 

Good night everyone, most exciting posts to come soon, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!