Monday, May 16, 2011

Changes

This past weekend I came home to a sold sign out front our house. A wave of sadness followed by a wave of panic washed over me. Our closing is in one month, and we still haven't found a house. The thought of packing overwhelms me. I hate being in limbo.

Katherine is days away from finishing her last year of preschool. The reality of my baby going to Kindergarten has been hitting me hard as we plan for her last few days of school. Katherine is going to do great, me, I am not so sure.

In less than a month, this incredible year of some of the lowest and some of the highest times of my life is going to end. A year that, 11 months ago, I was wishing would end, now brings me a bit of sadness as I look in Charlotte's eyes and know she is going to be a baby for much longer.

Changes are happening in our lives, and in the end, I know they will all be for the best. Right now though, feeling a bit emotional and unsure about it all.

Luckily, these guys do a nice job of pulling me out of my funk. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time with changes and you have some major ones right now. One year. Think about the time you received the diagnosis of Ds and what that feels like now...that is the change of heart you'll have about all this too.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!