Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring temperatures....finally?!?

I know I have been a bit lax on the blogging lately. I have a thousand excuses why I haven't been keeping up...but really, it just comes down to things have been busy. 3 kids, a couple part-time jobs, selling/finding a house, ....all things that keep me a bit busy. I had a great mother's day blog planned in my head, but have yet to pound it out. Maybe tonight?

My kids are enjoying the warmer temperatures. Lunch out on the deck, playing on the swingset, and of course nothing says summer like a good popsicle...Charlotte likes them too!

2 comments:

  1. Katherine is such a good big sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and she looks like she's getting old and big! So fun and cute! Enjoy your WI meet up, wish I could come :(

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!