Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Babies!

Our kids are gaining cousins these days! Mike's sister had a little boy early this morning (yay, looking forward to meeting him this Christmas!), and my brother and sister-in-law are having a boy in April. Katherine is kind of bummed that they are both boys, but Will is psyched to even out the ranks!

My baby brother Paul trying on my baby carrier this Thanksgiving. We picked their names for Christmas, and I thought a baby carrier would be a great gift for my outdoor-loving bro and sis-in-law.
Photobucket

And Erin, always surrounded by the kids. They LOVE her; she is going to be an awesome mom.
Photobucket

Yay for more babies! I told Mike all this baby talk might give me baby fever. He rolled his eyes. Hah.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I don't want any more until I see all the other babies! Then I'm all for it and Calvin wakes me up in the middle of the night...a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!