Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School



Katherine started 1st grade yesterday. My confident, almost 7-year old had been looking forward to this day for weeks.

Photobucket

Thankful, the first day of school was everything she hoped for and can't wait to go back! I hope her love of learning continues in the years to come!



Photobucket

Will started 4K today. My laid-back, "go with the flow" son is a week away from turning 5, and he walked into his classroom today excited to be there. He had a great day and told me he thought it was going to be a "fun" year.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I had a hard time getting Charlotte to leave; she wanted to stay and play with her brother.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I am so glad they both are excited for school and like going; it makes my job as a mom much easier! Charlotte will continue her regular weekly therapies this week, as well as do monthly zoo classes with her buddy Quinn, and possibly start participating in a speech/motor group at her therapy center. Her first zoo class is on Friday; the theme is trains, stayed tuned for an update/pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!