Monday, October 15, 2012

Broken.

Tonight I am feeling pretty broken, very sad, and incredibly scared.

Charlotte's bone marrow biopsy is scheduled for 10AM tomorrow. I am not feeling optimistic at all. Call it a gut feeling, or the vibe I am getting from a few of the doctors and nurses here, but I feel that everyone already knows the news we dread will be confirmed tomorrow. A few have made comments that I felt were "preparation" for us. I hope I am wrong. I hope by typing this I just jinxed it and everyone can look back at this tomorrow and give me a hard time for being more positive.

I just want my baby to feel better. It sucks seeing her like this.

I will update when we know more. I think they told me it would take 3-4 hours to get the results after the biopsy.

Until then, if you aren't on Facebook, here are some pics from the day. Thanks for checking in. We felt lots of love today in the form of texts, emails, Facebook, and calls. I apologize for not responding to a lot of you, please don't think your message or prayers are overlooked. We are blessed.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3 comments:

  1. I would do anything to make this all go away! I am so sorry that this is happening. Dad and I are always here to help in whatever way we can. We love you and your family so very much! I hope you and Charlotte are able to get some sleep tonight .

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you charlotte! Stay strong guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We heard today and I am praying, and praying. You and your family and especially Charlotte are in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!