Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tech junkies.

Some bloggers take a pledge to blog every day in October in celebration of Down syndrome awareness month. I took that pledge two years ago, and succeeded.

This year, I don't think I can publicly say I will blog for 31 days straight; things are just too crazy in my life and I never know if I will have time to take a shower each day, much less write a blog post.

BUT, I promise to try to blog more than I did last month. And the month before that. And every other month since Jack has been born.

Tonight, I am beat. Charlotte and Jack both have colds, and today was a long day. I don't feel the best myself, so I am headed to bed shortly. But, I will leave you with a picture of my older three entertaining themselves while I tended to an incredibly cranky baby this evening.



This is why we never seem to have enough bandwidth...wait until Jack is old enough to join in the tablet action.

Happy hump day y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!