Thursday, October 30, 2014

Miss me?


Hellllloooo out there! Anyone still there? My poor, neglected blog...eek, it has been over two months since I have written anything. Last month, on September 30th, I posted a quick picture in order to avoid a month where I posted absolutely nothing. In the 4+ years since Charlotte's birth, a month hasn't gone by in which I didn't post at least once entry...I couldn't start now!

Whenever I think life couldn't get crazier, it always does. I had a job opportunity kind of fall into my lap; so far, it has worked out well for my family; it has freed up my nights at home (where I used to work outside of the home multiple nights a week), as this new job allows me to work from home, mostly after the kids have gone to bed or in the early morning hours before they get up. However, it also robs me of any time I used to have to myself at night (hence the absence of blog entries)....the sacrifices we make for our children! 

In an effort to catch you up with the happenings of our lives these past two months, here is a visual (with a few captions) of what you missed. My job allows me to have "off" when the kids have off of school, so maybe look for my next blog entry around Thanksgiving?! 

Will turned 7 in September, and invited a few friends to enjoy his favorite past time to celebrate! 

"I did it Mommy, I did it!"
Getting ready to meet her new 4K teachers.  


Enjoying the waning days of summer with a zoo trip. 
Another job of mine...entertaining "B" while his mom heads back to school this year. Jack likes it :)
When did these two get so old?
Loves black beans as much as his big sister. 
Celebrating "7" with Will and his 1st grade class. 
Flower girls. 
Aunt Keri's wedding. 


Baby boy in a bow tie. 'Nough said. 

Road trip!
Biggest birthday ice cream sundae. Ever.
This kid turned 9 in October. 
This kid is where all my gray hair is going to come from....the cause of many sleepless nights and much of my days stresses. Wouldn't trade him for the world. 
Saturday morning soccer selfie. 

The fun that can be had at Target is endless. 
"9" looks good on her. 
Birthday dinner....hotdogs ("the real ones mom, like the ones from Miller park...not those turkey ones you usually buy!"), white rice, and broccoli. 
Bus ride to the pumpkin farm! 

4K field trip with her friends. 
Charlotte has been really into games lately...good thing she has good teachers (ignore the no pants, she isn't a fan of those). 
The "More brothers" asking for more food, of course.
A much welcomed night out. 
Chipotle with friends.  





We may have to try t-ball next summer...this kiddo wants to be just like her big brother. 


Daily morning walks with the "More brothers"


Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still here and haven't missed a post!!!!!:) I just don't check quite as often as I used to because there is a little more time in between posts now:) haha

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!